The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only and does not intend to be comprehensive or provide tax, legal or any other professional advice in any way.
- While IFS seeks to provide accurate and timely information, it does not warrant the existence of any inadvertent technical or factual inaccuracies and typographical errors on this website.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THE WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE SITE, ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. IFS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, INTEGRATION, NON-INTERFERENCE WITH ENJOYMENT, AND SECURITY AND ACCURACY, AS WELL AS ALL WARRANTIES ARISING BY USAGE OF TRADE, COURSE OF DEALING, OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. IFS MAKES NO WARRANTY, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY OBLIGATION, THAT: (A) THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (B) THE CONTENT WILL BE UP-TO-DATE, COMPLETE, COMPREHENSIVE, ACCURATE OR APPLICABLE TO YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
- YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY CONTENT, MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE IS USED AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH CONTENT, MATERIAL AND/OR DATA.
Trademarks and Copyrights
- This website is owned and operated by IFS and this includes all trademarks, service marks, logos, names and titles ("Mark"). Use of any Mark is subject to the prior written consent of IFS. Otherwise, you are strictly prohibited from making any reproduction, publication, display, transmission, or any other use of the Marks displayed on this website.
- Images displayed on this website shall not be reproduced, published, transmitted or be used otherwise unless prior permission is obtained from IFS. Images displayed on this website remain the sole property of IFS or of its affiliates. Unauthorized use of the images may amount to violation of copyright laws, trademark laws or other regulations or statutes. Information on this website may be downloaded provided it is not copied or any copyright is not obscured.
- The right to download any material or information from this website shall not be construed as conferring any title to such material or information.
- Users may make copies of the contents of this site for their own personal use or for distribution of reasonable extracts to colleagues and clients, provided that (i) IFS is acknowledged as the source, (ii) no alteration of the text is made and (iii) this warning is communicated to the recipients.
Restrictions on Use
- This website may be used to the extent that no damage is caused to its operation or to any IFS server or any connected network or that no interference is caused to any other person using this website.
- No change or modification of this website or of its contents or any such attempt can be made unless prior written consent of IFS is obtained. In the event of any such modification or change, IFS should be immediately notified.
Third Party Websites
Limitation of IFS Liability
- IFS shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused to your computer hardware or business or any such damage arising from the use, misuse of this website. IFS shall under no circumstances be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, or damages for cost of procurement of substitute services, loss of profits, revenue, data, goodwill, or use, incurred by you or any third party, whether in an action in contract or tort (including negligence and strict liability), arising from your access to or inability to access, or use of, the site or any services provided in connection with the site, or otherwise resulting from: (1) the cost of procurement of substitute services, goods, or websites, (2) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, (3) the statements or conduct of any third party on the site, or (4) any other matter relating to the site, even if IFS was advised that such damages were likely or possible.
- The Directors, officers or employees nor any third party retained by IFS shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from the failure or interruption of this website or any such cause pertaining to your access to or inability to access or use of this website.
Electronic Submissions & Transmittals
- IFS incurs no responsibility in connection with information electronically submitted to this website. Such information shall not be construed as secure or confidential. IFS makes no representation as to its receipt of such electronically submitted information through this website. Any material, information, communication transmitted to this website via electronic mail or otherwise shall become the property of IFS.
- Monitoring of the use of this website is at the discretion of IFS including the maintenance of a record of the Internet IP address of users of this website. Such information shall not be disclosed to any third party except if required by law. IFS reserves the right to review and monitor all e-mail communications with IFS personnel or representatives through IFS provided email accounts subject to IFS policy and applicable law.
Applicable Laws and Venue
Modification of Terms